Casitas de la Flores (in Spanish "Flower Houses") is an apartment complex located in West Covina, California. When Josh Chan and Valencia Perez decided to live together they chose this to be their new residence in apartment 201. Josh and his friend Rebecca Bunch would later involve the other tenants in a class action lawsuit against the conglomerate Greater City Water. Following his break up with Valencia Josh would move out leaving Valencia the sole occupant until she herself relocated to New York. The apartments first appearance was in the Season One Episode " I'm So Happy That Josh Is So Happy!".
- "I'm So Happy That Josh Is So Happy!": Rebecca and Paula watch as Josh and Valencia move in to Casitas de la Flores.
- "That Text Was Not Meant for Josh!": Rebecca goes to Casitas de la Flores so she can erase a text message she accidentally sent Josh's on his phone which inside his apartment.
- "Josh and I Work on a Case!": Rebecca convinces Josh and the other residents of Casitas de la Flores to take part in a class action lawsuit.
- "Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!": At the apartment Rebecca and Trent pretend to be involved in a relationship when she is confronted by Greg, Valencia and Josh about her lies.
- "Josh is Going to Hawaii!": Rebecca goes to Casitas de la Flores and eavesdrops on Josh and Valencia's conversation about her.
- "Why Is Josh in a Bad Mood?": Josh goes to the apartment in a bad mood.
Mountaintop/Whitefeather & Associates
Our Lady of West Covina 🎈 Harvard University 🎈 Emory University 🎈 San Gabriel Community College 🎈 Pizarro Hills High School 🎈 Mount Christine Outpatient Center 🎈 Glenn Willow Medical Center 🎈 Stanford University 🎈 Cornell 🎈 California State University, Northridge 🎈 San Dimas College School of Law 🎈 Yale Law