The Dodge Caravan is a family minivan used by Paula Proctor in West Covina, California. It's an older model of the vehicle used by Paula to get to work, to drive her kids to school or whenever the entire Proctor clan has to go on an outing together. Paula's friend Rebecca Bunch has driven the vehicle on one occasion when her own car was repossessed. It's first appearance was in the Season One episode "I Hope Josh Comes to My Party!".
- "I Hope Josh Comes to My Party!": Paula leaves Rebecca's housewarming party preparations to drive to Tommy's school to deal with him cheating on a test. When she returns to Rebecca's apartment she learns the party was a flop and drives out to find more guests. While driving in the Dodge Caravan, she and Tommy find a group of Gamblers anonymous and brings them back to the party.
- "I'm Back at Camp with Josh!": Paula drove Rebecca in her Dodge Caravan to the meeting area of the at risk teen camp that her friend signed up for. Rebecca was there to spend some alone time with Josh who was a regular volunteer hat the camp.
- "When Do I Get to Spend Time With Josh?": The Dodge Caravan was driven to a graveyard where Paula and Rebecca investigated the cemetery.
- "I Want To Be Here": Paula, Valencia and Heather use the Dodge Caravan to pick up Rebecca who was just released from prison.
- "I'm Going to the Beach with Josh and His Friends!": It's assumed Paula drove the Minivan to pick up Rebecca at the beach.
- "Josh is Going to Hawaii!": Rebecca had stolen Paula's car keys and drove over to Josh's place to stop him from telling Valencia they had kissed.