We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
JAP Battle (reprise) is a musical number performed by Rebecca Bunch and Audra Levine. In the number they decide to compliment each other instead of fighting. This song was performed in the episode "I Need to Find My Frenemy".
The song with lyrics
- Naches: refers to someone giving someone else joy because of their achievements, usually refers to parents who are taking pride in their children.
- Kol hakavod: means "well done", and is said when praising someone for their achievements or action.
- chai: the Hebrew word for "alive". in gematria, the word chai has a value of 18, and because of the number 18 being associated with the word "alive" it is considered a lucky number. 36 is also a multiple of 18.
- yasher koach: also means "well done".
- mazel tov: another phrase that means "well done".
- kvell: means taking pride in someone else's actions and achievements.
- Beyoncé (B. Knowles-Carter) is considered to be one of the best musicians nowadays, and mentioned when Audra wants to say that she is the best at kudos.
- LeBron James is considered to be one of the best basketball players nowadays, and mentioned when Rebecca wants to say that she is the best at acclaim.
- Michelle Obama was the first lady of the US, and mentioned when Audra wants to say that she is the first one to take pride in Rebecca.