The break room is the employee lounge area at Whitefeather & Associates where the employees usually eat breakfast and lunch. It is furnished with a small kitchen, two tables and some chairs and is partitioned off from the rest of the office. The small area is also equipped with a sink, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. It was first seen in the Season One episode "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!".
- "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!": Rebecca is given a tour of the law firm by Darryl and shown the kitchen in the break room for the first time. Paula later warns Rebecca in the break room that she's investigating her true reasons for moving to West Covina.
- "Josh's Girlfriend is Really Cool!": In the kitchen, Paula talks to Mrs. Hernandez about losing Rebecca to Valencia. She then teases Darryl by making fun of him eating Lunar bars. Rebecca suddenly shows up and apologizes to Paula for her behavior. When they hug Darryl tries and fails to join in.
- "I Hope Josh Comes to My Party!": In the break room Rebecca shows off a stack of flyers she just made to Paula which announces her house party.
- "I'm Going on a Date with Josh's Friend!": Rebecca meets up with Paula in the break room after having decided to make healthier choices. She later changes her mind and Rebecca and Paula eat unhealthy donuts together.
- "Josh and I Are Good People!": In the break room, Paula confronts Tim about his illegal immigrant status.
- "My First Thanksgiving With Josh!": Paula and Rebecca are decorating the break room for the upcoming holiday.
- "I'm Going to the Beach with Josh and His Friends!": In the break room Paula tries to warn Rebecca that Valencia's invitation to join her and the crew on a beach trip is a trap.
- "Where Is Josh's Friend?": Rebecca pleads with Paula in the break room to help her track down Greg so she can convince him to okay a relationship with Josh.
- "Who Needs Josh When You Have a Girl Group?": In the break room Rebecca talks to Darryl about Paula feeling left out of her girl group. Later, Darryl and Maya are asked by the staff to show them a dance routine they performed at Rebecca's party.
Mountaintop/Whitefeather & Associates
Our Lady of West Covina 🎈 Harvard University 🎈 Emory University 🎈 San Gabriel Community College 🎈 Pizarro Hills High School 🎈 Mount Christine Outpatient Center 🎈 Glenn Willow Medical Center 🎈 Stanford University 🎈 Cornell 🎈 California State University, Northridge 🎈 San Dimas College School of Law 🎈 Yale Law