Paula's desk is the her workspace at Whitefeather & Associates. The desk has partitions in the front and a book shelf in the back. She once had whimsical gadgets and knickknacks scattered on her desk but recently redecorated to reflect a more serious attitude. The desk's first appearance was in the Season One episode "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!".
- "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!": At her desk Paula talks to Mrs. Hernandez about the firm's latest hire Rebecca Bunch.
- "Josh's Girlfriend is Really Cool!": Paula is at the office working overtime at her desk when she gets a call from her son Brendan.
- "Josh and I Are Good People!": Paula is harassed at her desk by her co-workers Jim and Tim. After being given the run of the office by Darryl she goes through paper work at her desk and discovers Jim is in the country illegally. Afterwards at her desk, Mrs. Hernandez praises her friend for not turning Jim in .
- "I'm So Happy That Josh Is So Happy!": At Paula's desk she meets a potential client of the firm named Calvin Young.
- My Mom, Greg's Mom and Josh's Sweet Dance Moves!": At work, Rebecca goes to Paula's desk and asks her friend to pretend to be Jewish for her mother's benefit.
- "Where is Josh's Friend?": At Paula's desk Rebecca talks to her friend about her new relationship with Josh.
- "When Will Josh See How Cool I Am?": After a brief daydream about her possible future Paula goes to her desk to answer the phone.
- "Who's the Cool Girl Josh Is Dating?": Paula decides to "rebrand" her desk to decorate it with items that better reflect her enrollment in law school.
- ”Trent?!”: Paula rumages through her desk to find equipment to help investigate Trent and finds the owl brooch surveillance device.
- ”Nathaniel Is Irrelevant.”: Rebecca goes to Paula’s desk to try to access tracking software on her friend’s computer.
Law School Student lookEdit
Mountaintop/Whitefeather & Associates
Our Lady of West Covina 🎈 Harvard University 🎈 Emory University 🎈 San Gabriel Community College 🎈 Pizarro Hills High School 🎈 Mount Christine Outpatient Center 🎈 Glenn Willow Medical Center 🎈 Stanford University 🎈 Cornell 🎈 California State University, Northridge 🎈 San Dimas College School of Law 🎈 Yale Law