Rebetzel's Pretzels is a pretzel themed eatery inside the lobby of the office plaza located at 7333 West Hacienda road. It is owned and operated by former attorney Rebecca Bunch and was once formerly a Pretzel Central franchise. When the original owner decided to return to his former job it was converted to a privately owned business. Its first appearance was in the Season Four episode "I'm Making Up For Lost Time."
- "I'm On My Own Path": Rebecca tells Paula her plans to open her own Pretzel shop in the same place Jim once ran his pretzel franchise.
- "I'm Making Up For Lost Time": While working at her new shop, Rebecca's half-brother Tucker Bunch stopped by for a visit.
- "I'm So Happy For You": When Rebecca has the Gurl Group over at the shop Heather and Valencia both make important announcements.
- "I See You": Rebecca takes a break from her Pretzel shop to have a BBQ dinner with Darryl.
- "I Will Help You": Rebecca tells her mother about her new business.
- "I'm Not The Person I Used To Be": Rebecca shows off her pretzel shop to Greg Serrano.
Mountaintop/Whitefeather & Associates
Our Lady of West Covina 🎈 Harvard University 🎈 Emory University 🎈 San Gabriel Community College 🎈 Pizarro Hills High School 🎈 Mount Christine Outpatient Center 🎈 Glenn Willow Medical Center 🎈 Stanford University 🎈 Cornell 🎈 California State University, Northridge 🎈 San Dimas College School of Law 🎈 Yale Law