Yale Law School is an extension of the American Ivy League college Yale University which specializes in legal education. It was founded in 1824 and is located in New Haven, Connecticut. It established itself as one of the more prestigious law schools in the country due to its high admissions standards and low acceptance rates. On the show "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" Rebecca Bunch is a graduate of Yale Law having matriculated there after an unfortunate incident at another school. It's first mention was in the Season One episode "My First Thanksgiving With Josh!".
- "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!": Paula goes over Rebecca's resumé with Mrs. Hernandez and points out that the firms latest hire went to both Harvard and Yale.
- "My First Thanksgiving With Josh!": In the song "I Give Good Parent", Rebecca mentions she's a graduate of Yale Law and a Harvard undergrad.
- "When Do I Get to Spend Time With Josh?": Rebecca mentions to Nathaniel she went to Yale and Harvard.
- "Can Josh Take A Leap Of Faith?": It's revealed in a flashback that Rebecca had an affair with a professor at Harvard University and accidentally burned down his house after he broke things off. After time in a mental institution she went to Yale Law to continue her education.
- ”I Never Want to See Josh Again.”: Attorney Cornelia Wickfield says she went to both Harvard and Yale Law but prefers to not give details about her education unless asked directly.
Mountaintop/Whitefeather & Associates
Our Lady of West Covina 🎈 Harvard University 🎈 Emory University 🎈 San Gabriel Community College 🎈 Pizarro Hills High School 🎈 Mount Christine Outpatient Center 🎈 Glenn Willow Medical Center 🎈 Stanford University 🎈 Cornell 🎈 California State University, Northridge 🎈 San Dimas College School of Law 🎈 Yale Law