"You Stupid Bitch" is a song sung by Rebecca Bunch after Josh Chan discovered she had lied to and manipulated him. In the song she berated herself for having deceived Josh and now possibly ruined any chance she could have with him.The song was featured in the Season One episode "That Text Was Not Meant for Josh!". It is track number 8 on the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend: Original Television Soundtrack (Season 1 - Vol.2).
The song with lyricsEdit
- At the first episode of Season One, when Josh breaks up with Rebecca at summer camp, Rebecca yells at her mom from afar and calls her a "stupid bitch."
- Glen Weldon from National Public Radio has "Stupid Bitch" in his top 27 song list and considers this one of the show's signature songs.
- The refrain of "You Stupid Bitch" is reprised at the end of the Season Two song "Santa Ana Winds."
- The song's lyrics and melody were also reprised in the episode "Can Josh Take A Leap Of Faith?'s song "Rebecca's Reprise."
- It was also reprised in the song "Eleven O'Clock" from the Season Four series finale "I'm In Love."
|Rachel Bloom performed this song live in Los Angeles on the 2018 Crazy Ex-Girlfriend tour.|